Phi Kappa Sigma - Alpha Theta Colony
Wisconsin History

FOUNDING
The Alpha Theta Chapter of Phi Kappa Sigma was founded in 1901 as part of the largest growth spurt in the Fraternity's history. 30 chapters existed by 1906. Alpha Theta quickly established itself as one of the leading fraternities on what has become one of the best schools in the nation. Alpha Theta helped build the fraternity system at Wisconsin to what it is today while also making large contributions to the traditions and history of Phi Kappa Sigma International.

HOUSES
First house on campus (1901-1950): 233 West Lakelawn Place.
Second house on campus (1987-2001): 619 Mendota Court.
Current house on campus (2008-present): in the works.

FAMOUS ALUMNI
Coming Soon.

Facebook Group
Phi Kappa Sigma International Headquarters
University of Wisconsin
Wisconsin History
Copyright © Alpha Theta Chapter at the University of Wisconsin, Madison
| | | |